nebulon community code of conduct
In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming community, we at Nebulon pledge to make participation in our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, sex characteristics, gender identity and expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive community include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
- Focusing on what is best for the community
- Showing empathy towards other community members
Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include:
- The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
- Public or private harassment
- Publishing others’ private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
Nebulon is responsible for clarifying the standards of acceptable behavior and is expected to take appropriate and fair corrective action in response to any instances of unacceptable behavior.
Nebulon has the right and responsibility to remove, edit, or reject comments made by community members in any community space that is not aligned to this Code of Conduct, or to ban temporarily or permanently any community member for other behaviors that they deem inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful.
The nebnerds Community is not and does not replace official product support. This community and the advice provided is provided “as-is” with no warranties or guarantees, and you agree that Nebulon shall not be liable for anything you do with it.
This Code of Conduct applies within the nebnerds Community Slack Workspace, as well as any other community space as defined by Nebulon.
Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior may be reported by contacting the Nebulon team at [email protected]. All complaints will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. Nebulon is obligated to maintain confidentiality with regard to the reporter of an incident. Further details of specific enforcement policies may be posted separately.
Nebulon employees who do not follow or enforce the Code of Conduct in good faith may face temporary or permanent repercussions as determined by other members of the Nebulon leadership.
This Code of Conduct is adapted from the Contributor Covenant, version 1.4, available at https://www.contributor-covenant.org/version/1/4/code-of-conduct.html
For answers to common questions about this code of conduct, see https://www.contributor-covenant.org/faq