nebulon smartIaaS for cloud service providers
why nebulon smartIaaS for cloud service providers?
deliver new services at a lower cost across both hosted and customer-owned data centers
share of customer wallet
less infrastructure costs
service delivery model
With a Nebulon-based Supermicro foundation for the hosted element of our multi-cloud service, we are able to bring to market a ‘smart’ vision that would have been impossible to deliver just a couple of years ago.
– Damon Dance, Director of Sales @ Inca Cloud
nebulon smartIaaS in detail
Nebulon smartIaaS is a smartInfrastructure reference architecture designed to help Service Providers differentiate their business and drive increased revenue and gross margin.
grow revenues faster
share of customer wallet
platform for any service
new technologies drive opportunities for new revenue streams
– deployable in both hosted & customer-owned data centers
– reuse infrastructure for bare-metal, containers or virtualization
– securely re-provision assets between customer environments
reduce service delivery costs
fewer servers & SW licenses vs HCI
increase profit margins by monetizing all of your assets
– eliminates HCI resource overhead, reducing server costs
– simple, predictable pricing model with no hidden costs
– centralized automation reduces operational overheads
reduce customer churn
data services remain online during software
updates or server patching
predictable service delivery with less effort
– improved service assurance through templated, repeatable builds of application infrastructure
– fleet managed updates prevents security risks
– isolated fault domains keeps customer data available
learn more about smartIaaS for cloud service providers
nebulon smartIaaS blueprint
Design, build, and deliver new services at a lower cost across both hosted and customer-owned data centers while maintaining mission-critical service levels for your customers.
why nebulon for cloud service providers?
Learn how nebulon enables new revenue, incremental gross margin and increased customer satisfaction for cloud service providers.
451 Research MSP webinar
Transform or conform? 451 Research sits with nebulon to discuss how service providers can take their cloud business to the next level.
are you buying 33% more servers than you need?
And spending 33% more on software licenses, power, cooling, and data center space? Download the guide to learn where you may be overspending on HCI and how smartInfrastucture can help you more economically deliver services for virtualized, bare-metal and native container-based applications.
is nebulon right for you?
click on one of the links below to find out.
try nebulon ON for yourself!